It's just 17 weeks until it’s your chance to vote to keep Britain in Europe.
While the potential successors to David Cameron are positioning themselves for a Tory Leadership contest, Labour is focusing on what's best for Britain — defending the jobs and rights protected by our EU membership.
But to do this we need your help to get the message out that Britain is Better off in Europe.
Your support is vital to helping local parties deliver one million leaflets in the coming weeks.
I’ll be voting to remain in Europe because:
- Millions of British jobs are linked to Europe.
- Your rights at work are protected — like the rights to paid holiday and maternity and paternity leave.
- Almost half of our exports go to EU countries — worth £227 billion a year to the UK economy.
- Being in Europe saves the average family £450 a year at the checkout.
- EU exit will weaken our borders and the fight against international crime.
- Walking away from Europe will leave Britain isolated, with no say when big decisions are made.
Your support will help us spread the word that being part of Europe is the right choice for jobs, growth, investment and security
Iain McNicol General Secretary, The Labour Party