For too long the Tory County Council has been part of the problem not the solution. They have slashed services to the most vulnerable in their willing and ideological pursuit of austerity. Labour will seek to end this attack on our communities and re-invest in those services our community needs. Ours is a wellbeing agenda so that no matter what your age or background, Labour will work with you and not against you, we will make sure that we rebuild what the Tories have cynically broken.
By voting Labour on 4th May in the County Council elections it will mean you are helping us to deliver on the following 7 pledges for our communities:
- Labour ensuring a fully funded youth service
- Labour reinvesting to ensure Children’s centres are retained
- Labour investing in safe routes to schools and ensuring a mandatory 20mph limits
- Labour prioritising public health improvements to achieve the highest standards in health and wellbeing
- Labour ensuring that Adult Social Care will be delivered on the basis of need and providing more support for carers
- Labour improving all forms of public transport, including the re-introduction of free concessionary travel before 9.30am
- Labour promoting a sustainable economy and encouraging green and environmentally sensitive investment
Vote Labour and Join us in our campaign for a council that works for everyone.
If you have a query or a problem then please get in touch with us.
Call: 01562 67044
(promoted by Diana Udall on behalf of all Wyre Forest Labour Party candidates at Paddington House, New Road, Kidderminster, DY10 1AL)