After a decade of austerity and uncertainty Wyre Forest deserves a happier and more positive start to the 2020’s
- NHS – End the underfunding of the NHS with increased funds of 4% per year matching the increase in health need. IT IS NOT FOR SALE
- BREXIT – Negotiate a sensible deal with the EU and put that deal against a remain option to give the public the final say.
- HOUSING – Plan to redress the imbalance in house building by allowing councils to fund the building of 100,000 homes a year for social rent, linked to local income rates.
- EDUCATION – Organise a National Education Service providing free education for all throughout their lives.
- GREEN INDUSTRY – Start a Green Industrial Revolution to create a million jobs to transform industrial sectors and accelerate the reduction in carbon emissions.
- SOCIAL CARE – Build a National Care Service to cater fairly for the care needs of all, with free Personal Social Care for everyone above 65.
- BUSES – Enable councils to run buses which would serve the community not the convenience of the bus company.