Labour — For People, Communities and Businesses
Our 7 Key Pledges to you:
- HOUSING: Prioritise the building of affordable housing, including self-build and co-operatives.
- LOCAL SERVICES: Protect local services and retain the use of Kidderminster Town Hall for Wyre Forest Hub.
- ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT: Invest in local businesses and work with them and trade unions to improve local wages and apprenticeships.
- COUNCIL FUNDING: Lobby Government for more money for Wyre Forest and increase income from commercial activity.
- LOCAL PLAN: Prioritise development on Brownfield Sites and regenerate our town centres.
- BUS SERVICES: Campaign with the Regulators for better bus services.
- KIDDERMINSTER TOWN CENTRE: Increase residential occupation of the town centre through new construction and retail conversion.
Your Labour Candidates:
- Ben Davies - Aggborough & Spennells
- Jamie Shaw - Areley Kings & Riverside
- Rod Stanczyszyn - Bewdley & Rock
- Daniel Crampton - Blakebrook & Habberley South
- Gareth Webster - Broadwaters
- Brian Seymour-Smith - Foley Park & Holbrook
- Christopher Nicholls - Franche & Habberley North
- Cliff Brewer - Mitton
- Nick Savage - Offmore & Comberton
- Philip Edmundson - Wribbenhall & Arley
- David Jones - Wyre Forest Rural
Vote Labour on 3rd May X